Skip to content
VMM’s Development Programme Aims
Safeguarding and protection of children and vulnerable adults
- Commitment to mainstreaming safeguarding in VMM’s operations and activities, and to supporting our partners in building a culture of safety for children and vulnerable adults.
- To improve access and service to improved health services for poor and marginalised people served by VMM and its Partners
- To increase access and service to quality educational services for poor and marginalised communities served by VMM and its Partners
- Identification and delivery of income generation and sustainable livelihoods initiatives
Faith-based mutual collaborations with congregations and churches
- To improve the capacity of VMM partner dioceses for deliver in education, health, and community development
Advocacy, Participation,Governance and Human Rights
- Identification and delivery of advocacy and human rights initiatives aimed at challenging the structural causes of poverty, marginalisation and injustice.
Learning, research and innovation
- Our projects must serve as both a statement and a resource for all; communities, partners, donors, stakeholders and to the public, in turn contributing through our commitment to research and
innovation to the global body of development knowledge.